Pumpkin meatballs with cream cheese
thank you deacon for the recipe, they were very good
- 4 zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 2 cans of cheese Something fine with garlic taste
- 1 dried onion
- 3 tablespoons gray
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- green parsley
- green dill
- 5 cloves of garlic
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pumpkin meatballs with cream cheese:
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Grate the onion or finely chop it,
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well,
In a tray lined with baking paper with a spoon I formed piles and put the tray in the preheated oven,
After about 20 minutes I turned them with a spatula and let them brown on both sides,
How to make this simple recipe pumpkin pudding with cheese?
How are pumpkins prepared for pudding?
I used 2 garden pumpkins. I washed them, peeled them and split them into 2 lengthwise. This is to check how mature they are and to dig them out of filaments and seeds, if necessary. Mine can be seen that they were young and fragile, with freshly formed seeds. So I didn't dig them out. I didn't even cut the second one for a long time because the idea came to me to cut a few round slices for decoration.
Half of one (about 250 g) I cut it into thin slices (for decoration) and the rest I shaved on a large grater.
I lightly salted both the slices and the grated zucchini and placed them in two strainers. A lot of water will come out of them.
A recipe that my mother invented, out of the desire to give me, as a child, an appetizer as tasty as it is healthy. Fast, cheap, natural and super tasty. You can serve it both on an ordinary day and at a festive meal.
With the help of a mixer, rub the butter well with the cottage cheese (it goes just as well with a lean one and a fatter one). Put the cow / sheep cheese on the grater (if you want, you can even use a combination of the two). Add it, one at a time and stirring constantly with the mixer, over the cottage cheese. Taste, from time to time, not to come out too salty.
Finely chop the onion. Any type of onion works, of course, but it is best to use red onions (the red-white contrast looks very good) or green onions, in season. Add the cream, mix well.
When the cheeses have blended, add the onion and mix well again with the mixer.
If you try to eat as little meat as possible, then replace it with a portion of pumpkin meatballs, made from fresh and filling vegetables. Below we tell you how to prepare with a minimum of effort the tastiest vegetable meatballs.
Recipe pumpkin meatballs:
When you want to give up meat dishes for a day, but you want to replace them with filling foods, the recipe for pumpkin meatballs is the best solution. The meatballs are prepared immediately, and the taste is really delicious. Here are the steps to follow for the best pumpkin meatballs.
1. Put the zucchini on a large grater and set aside for 5-10 minutes to leave the water. Drain well and then mix with finely chopped parsley, grated telemeau, flour, finely chopped green onions and beaten eggs.
2. It matches the taste of pepper, but not salt because the cheese is already salty. With a spoon, take the dough and form the meatballs, then put them in the pan with hot oil.
The pumpkin meatballs are ready when they are browned on both sides. Remove on paper towels to drain excess oil.
Ingredients for meatballs with pumpkin and feta cheese:
- 400g of zucchini I recommend zuchini
- 100g feta cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 green onions
- 1 or
- 30g flour
- 40g pesmet
- salt, pepper, oil
How do we prepare meatballs with pumpkin and feta cheese?
1. Put the zucchini on the large grater with the peel, add a little salt and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2. Squeeze them well in your hands and put them in a bowl then add the egg, finely chopped garlic and onion, chopped feta cheese, flour, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
Mix well and with oiled hands form balls the size of a walnut that we put in breadcrumbs and fry in hot oil. Then take them out on an absorbent napkin and let them cool.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
What ingredients do we use for the recipe for bacon or pumpkin meatballs?
Quantities for 14 large meatballs or 20 small ones.
- 1 zucchini (approx. 500 g)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 small diced onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 or
How to prepare the recipe for pumpkin bacon
You can read the written recipe or go directly to the video recipe by clicking on the picture.
We cut the ends of the zucchini and put it on the large or small grater, as you prefer. If we put it on the large grater, the pieces of zucchini will feel stronger and the appearance will be rougher, if we put it on the small grater, it will be much finer.
Squeeze the grated zucchini well in a separate bowl.
Add the egg, finely chopped onion, greens (about a tablespoon of dill and parsley), crushed garlic, a tablespoon of flour, half a teaspoon of grated salt, a teaspoon of pepper.
We mixed everything very well. If you want, you can add 1 tablespoon of flour, but the meatballs will be stronger at the end.
How to prepare in pictures
Heat the pan and add a tablespoon of oil. When the oil has heated up, take it with a spoon and put piles in the pan, spaced apart, give them a round shape.
Let the small fire not burn, together we prepare a plate lined with absorbent napkins.
Carefully turn the meatballs on both sides, they are very fragile.
- You can bake the bacon in the oven, on baking paper, they are just as tasty. Bake at 200-220 degrees Celsius for a maximum of 20 minutes.
- You can serve them plain or with sour cream or yogurt.
- You can also add 50-100 g of fresh cheese or telemea.
That's all, it's not a complicated recipe at all, but only extremely tasty and cheap.
We like it more than meatballs . We eat them sandwiches, with slices of tomatoes and pickles. My kids also put ketchup. You know, these guys are able to put ketchup in their tea, so I do ketchup the home. Make sure he eats something natural. I recommend another delicacy: the recipe for pumpkin meatballs, it is made almost the same and it is at least as delicious. & # 128578
I will show you some more delicious pumpkin recipes before you leave, as they are very delicious!
We grind the zucchini with a fine grater and squeeze the juice very well. It is important to squeeze them very well so that the soft meatballs do not come out.
Grate the carrot and garlic clove through the same grater, put everything in a bowl, add the breadcrumbs, egg, salt and pepper. If you want an extra flavor, add chopped parsley, dill or Parmesan cheese.
Mix the composition well and, if it is too soft, add more breadcrumbs. With wet hands, form the meatballs, I got 12 pieces.
* As I said at the beginning, you can bake them in the oven but use the oil to grease the meatballs on both sides before putting them in the tray on baking paper.
Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan and fry the meatballs over low to medium heat, 4-5 minutes on each side.
Eat them hot but, if they remain, they are good and cold. We ate them with tzatziki sauce but they are great with a mixed salad. Good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
43 comments on & bdquoPumpkin Pickles & rdquo
how wonderful. I love it.
I like zucchini & I'll try the recipe too :)
I usually put breadcrumbs in the rest, too
They look very good to me! I'll try it too, because after the breaded pumpkins I don't really like it, they seem a bit raw in taste! : p
I will make this recipe too, I've been cooking zucchini lately but I haven't made meatballs yet :-)
yours are appetizing!
Angela, as you say, I think they are better with breadcrumbs :).
Jo if you put a little garlic and greens you will see that they taste very good :).
Alina, I still have a recipe with pasta and I think it's ready with pumpkins :))
mmm, I tried and they didn't work out and I was very upset, I think they weren't good pumpkins :(
I don't laugh at all :), you can find the sauce recipe here:
amalia I have a question, don't laugh: But I never really tried & # 8230 (I saw the meatballs and I'm going to try them) & # 8230 coming back, how do you make yogurt sauce ?? what else do you put in it? that was the question, ms.
mmmmmmmmm is very good, as I saw the recipe I made them :) As soon as the composition was soft but I fried them with a spoon: D
I make zucchini meatballs + vegetables at OVEN like this:
grated zucchini, carrot, celery, onion,
garlic, greens / parsley, dill,
basil, cumin, sesame, salt, (spices you like)
crushed walnut and instead of egg I put OAT FLAKES first I put less, mixture and after 10 minutes I see if I add more flakes or a little water must be a composition neither too soft nor too hard.
Grease the pan with oil and flour / breadcrumbs or baking paper and place the meatballs next to each other and put them in the right hot oven.
They are as tasty and good as snacks between meals / evening.
I grease them with a little mustard and kechup, with yogurt sauce you like, pickles, etc.
The base is zucchini +
vegetables / spices you have in the fridge
I sometimes add a potato, bell pepper / donut, cheese.
It's a recipe without egg and frying, I hope you like it.
When I'm lazy and I don't feel like making meatballs with a pan of oil / breadcrumbs, I put the whole composition on top of sesame sprinkles, a super pudding comes out.
Today I make these meatballs, the recipe is the same, only I put dill instead of parsley :)
Ingredients Pumpkin meatballs and feta
500 g of zucchini
150 gr feta cheese
a few strands of dill
a few sprigs of parsley
2 green onions
2 cloves garlic
2-3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon flour
Preparation Pumpkin meatballs and feta
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Do not scrape the seed area in the center. Drain them well by squeezing them in your fist or in a gauze. Repeat the operation a few times because a lot of water will come out of them.
- Add the finely chopped feta, onion, dill and parsley and the crushed garlic over the drained zucchini. Season with a little pepper. Mix everything with a fork so that the face is crushed and everything is well blended.
- Beat the egg well and add only half of it over the meatball composition. Stir and then add the breadcrumbs and flour, one tablespoon at a time until you see that you can make balls out of the mixture.
- Model balls from the meatball composition.
* you can keep the meatballs in the fridge until you want to fry them
- Heat a lot of oil and fry the meatballs until golden brown. It won't take long, about 1-2 minutes, so keep an eye on the pan.
- Remove on paper towels to absorb excess fat. Serve while hot.
1. Pumpkin with face, greens and egg
2. Add breadcrumbs and flour
5. Pumpkin and feta meatballs