15 Things You Should Buy Right Now at Target for (Yes) Halloween
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Don't be tricked into thinking that the grown-ups can't treat themselves, too, this year.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
1. Sugar Skull Growler, $20. It's time to embrace your dark(er) side with a seasonal ale. Fill this growler at home or take it to your local brewery or growler station for 64 oz. of craft beer. Take this on the go, or get a few filled for hosting.
Eating healthy should still be delicious.
Sign up for our daily newsletter for more great articles and tasty, healthy recipes.
3. Skeleton Candy Dish, $25. Place this spooky candy dish anywhere in the house. Guests can feel free to grab a piece anytime they'd like—if they dare.
5. LED Color-Changing Eyeball String Lights, $11.99. Cue music: "I always feel like somebody's watching me..." All eyes are on guests as these super quirky lights add a fun pop of color throughout the house.
6. Gold Skull Wine Glasses, $37. Trying to keep it classy? These glasses are a sleek, fancy way to embrace the Halloween spirit without tacky decor.
7. Halloween Belgian Beer Glasses, $44. Beware: Drink enough of these and you'll be smiling like a jack-o'-lantern by the end of the night.
8. Crow Feet Candy Bowl (Short), $12. This bowl is spooky enough to keep even the most diehard trick-or-treaters away from all of that chocolaty goodness. You may be eating Halloween candy weeks later. After all, we know you picked your favorite.
11. Sugar Skull Decanter, $40. This decanter is just too pretty not to buy. Don't let a drop of your night's potion go to waste.